Corrupted Reality Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» Sunset Cove
Meeting Central - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:14 am by Mikaela

» Meeting Central
Meeting Central - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:28 pm by Mikaela

» Boating Dock
Meeting Central - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:34 am by Zotori

» Caroline Oak
Meeting Central - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:08 am by Mikaela

» Mirror Lake
Meeting Central - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:35 pm by Zotori

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:05 am
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Rose-

Our users have posted a total of 1977 messages in 44 subjects

Meeting Central

5 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Meeting Central - Page 8 Empty Meeting Central

Post by Zotori Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Meeting Central

Reason for being hereDaily Pack Life
Pack Meetings No

Prey in this Area: Small rodents.
Predator in this Area: Wolverines

Requirements to access here:
All of the principals, or your own must call you here for a meeting.

The Meeting Central is where the three teams come to hold pack meetings or gatherings. The luscious shady expanse of green grass it located at the center of the territory, easily accessible by any of the teams.
The large trees provide enough shade to make the area comfortable even on the warmest days, but let enough shafts of sunlight to light up the area. The area isn't all that large, so sometimes if the entire pack is called the wolves may have to get cozy in order to all fit, but there is plenty of room within the trees, just not as easy to view the Principals.
The area is also used as a common meeting place for a few wolves at a time. They use is simply to talk, or relay messages. Even to plan pack events. This is to avoid wolves having to enter other teams territories uninvited. This function helps the pack maintain peace, not forcing wolves to trespass.

Meeting Central - Page 8 536586210_e4ab0ef326

Last edited by Roukan on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zotori
Zotori
Principal (ST)

Back to top Go down

Meeting Central - Page 8 Empty Re: Meeting Central

Post by Mikaela Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:22 am

Mika flinched at the scent of Beth, she turned as her orbs landed on Zotori. She walked over, full of anger and asked "What do you think you're doing near MY owner?" she snapped.
Mikaela
Mikaela
Principal (S)

https://corrupted-reality.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zotori Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:23 am

I bared my teeth and stood up to my full height. I couldn't really do much else, Thanks to you I thought crossly, grinding my teeth together.
Zotori
Zotori
Principal (ST)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikaela Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:25 am

Mikaela was now furious that he would even try; she snapped her jaws together with a loud snap. She lunged at him and pinned him down, "Why? You have your own damn owner! Stay the heck away from mine!" she snapped angrily.
Mikaela
Mikaela
Principal (S)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zotori Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:28 am

I swiped a paw at her, not making contact purposely and tried to get out of her grip. I bared my fangs and kept trying to get away.
Zotori
Zotori
Principal (ST)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikaela Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:32 am

Mikaela snapped her teeth and bristled "This is a waste of my time; you and me fighting whatever. It's bull" she spat before walking off, she was still angry but had no choice but to walk again.
Mikaela
Mikaela
Principal (S)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zotori Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:36 am

I huffed and sat up, coughing several times, wincing at the pain. I went to a small stream and lapped up some water, my throat then felt refreshed and I decided to try and talk. I growled, and it worked, but caused pain still. I ignored the fact I could talk and just stalked after Mik, "Don't tell me who I can and can't be around" I growled hoarsely, coughing a few times afterwards.
Zotori
Zotori
Principal (ST)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikaela Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:40 am

Mikaela turned around and lunged taking Zotori down in a heart beat, she snarled "Oh now you find your voice eh?" she asked hoarsely. "Well I don't see why you need my Pregnant owner to look after you when you got Blake. Isn't he enough?" she asked in a hissy tone.
Mikaela
Mikaela
Principal (S)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zotori Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:42 am

"Shut up about that" I snapped, coughing repeatedly. "I only looked at her, she hugged me" I growled, my voice cracking and disappearing altogether some parts. "I didn't even know they'd be there"
Zotori
Zotori
Principal (ST)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikaela Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:45 am

"You really think I'm stupid don't you?" she snapped, huffing out angrily. She bared her fangs, and growled. "Zotori clearly you don't know who your messing with, but if you'd like.. I'd love to show you who." she growled and rolled her eyes "Bull! It's near her house! Why wouldn't they be there!?" she snapped.
Mikaela
Mikaela
Principal (S)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zotori Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:47 am

"The docks in my territory" I corrected, "I feel sorry for Beth if she had to live you you, obviously you aren't who I thought" I growled, not liking the meaner side of Mik, I had gotten used to her normal sour attitude but she was really annoying me now.
Zotori
Zotori
Principal (ST)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikaela Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:51 am

"Whatever Zoto. You know nothing from my past; this vile wolf is because of being beaten" she snapped and her eyes grew anger. "I never would of hurt anything before I was beaten!" she snapped "You don't know me; but you better learn now that I am not a wolf you can walk all over and expect me to get over it" she growled, "And Either you like me or not.. I don't care. I am who I am and if you don't like that get over it." she snapped ignorantly.
Mikaela
Mikaela
Principal (S)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zotori Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:54 am

"I don't care what made you mean, get over it" I coughed. "Wether you like or or not Blake and Beth are going to be around each other, I'm not avoiding Blake just so I stay away from Beth" I snapped.
Zotori
Zotori
Principal (ST)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikaela Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:57 am

Mikaela stopped growling, "You don't care.. well thanks.. I actually thought you cared when I told you.. I must of been foolish to do so," she said quickly she turned off. "and go see her more.. like I care anymore; you forget she doesn't like me anymore." she walked off.
Mikaela
Mikaela
Principal (S)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zotori Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:59 am

I growled, "Yea I'm supposed to care when your about to rip out my throat..." I mumbled, "Get back to me later on that, maybe I'll care"
Zotori
Zotori
Principal (ST)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikaela Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 am

Mikaela shook her head; "Maybe I should of." she snapped, and turned around "Nawh.. I don't think there will be a later on" and with that she bounded off.
Mikaela
Mikaela
Principal (S)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaza Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:18 pm

She watched the argument from a distance away and huffed to herself 'Women' she thought and shook her head
Kaza
Kaza
Principal (K)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zotori Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:19 pm

I huffed and got up, closing my eyes and tensing when my throat began to burn. I whined quietly and walked over to a small stream, chugging water to try and make it go away.
Zotori
Zotori
Principal (ST)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikaela Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Mikaela flinched off, when she ran into a blur object. She bounced up after her fall; and glared at it. Didn't take her a second for her to know who it was; "Edge" she growled.
Mikaela
Mikaela
Principal (S)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zotori Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:28 pm

I bent over the water and started coughing loudly. 5 minutes passed and I was still coughing, faint traces of blood coming with. I wretched and stuck my head under water, finally stopping the painful coughing. "I shouldn't have talked" I weezed, seeing now I was worse off than before.
Zotori
Zotori
Principal (ST)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikaela Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:30 pm

[ crappy battle. ]

Mikaela flinched and shot back a glare; "What the heck you think your doing here?" she snapped as black brute licked his muzzle and smirked.

~~

Edge licked his muzzle and smirked, "Oh isn't it my little Beth?" he snorted "Hows your owner doing? Don't see her around.. Looks like she doesn't care for you anymore." his last words came out, and he laughed.
Mikaela
Mikaela
Principal (S)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zotori Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:35 pm

I whined low in my throat, slumping down to the ground and letting my head rest in the water weakly.
Zotori
Zotori
Principal (ST)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikaela Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Mikaela shook her head and lashed her tail; she grunted with annoyance and huffed. "Edge you have five whole seconds to walk your butt away from my territory before I get really pissed off." She hissed, and glared at him. "There isn't a little beth; never was. There is a old Mikaela and your about to meet the new one!" she snapped loudly as her snarl pierced through the quiet forest.

~~

Edge laughed coldheartedly; ended with a harsh growl. "You honestly think I care if you get pissed off, Keelia", watching her angry eyes get very angry made him feel good. "There is a little beth, " he whispered, "In her stomach. I knew it; to stupid to know you fool?" he snorted. "Old Mikaela? You me Old Keelia?" he smirked, "Or am I?" he teased.
Mikaela
Mikaela
Principal (S)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zotori Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:56 pm

I heard faint growls, to soft to distinguish who's so I just assumed Mik was torturing some poor thing and dismissed it easily.
Zotori
Zotori
Principal (ST)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikaela Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Mikaela bristled with anger, "After all this years you chose now to come back and torture me!?" she snarled, her fangs now baring and her face scrunched up with anger. "My name isn't Keelia so don't call me that!" she snapped lunging at him, with force taking him to the ground. "My name is Mikaela.. M-I-K-A-E-L-A!" she snapped at him, "And don't you ever say I am fool!" she growled loudly.

~~

Edge laughed loudly, echoing through the silence. "Yes, I still have many more to torture for my pup life" the brute smirked, and rolled his eyes when Mika pinned him down. "Well, Keelia.. I am gonna call you Keelia because that was the name you were called at the pound.. you know after your parents kicked you out because you were a mistake!?" He kicked her off with a loud growl, he lunged and pinned her down.
Mikaela
Mikaela
Principal (S)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zotori Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:11 pm

I coughed few more times, licking my teeth to get rid of the horrid taste of blood.
Zotori
Zotori
Principal (ST)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum